About Me

My photo
Welcome My name is Tess. I'm a 9-5 New Yorker and traveler. My hobbies include destroying suitcases, photo-bombing tourists in Times Square, and taking long romantic ADHD walks around the globe. Welcome!

Feb 10, 2011

Furrrrocious



Furrrocious...is that a word?
  
Can someone tell me where the funeral is being held for the animal that died tragically to make this outfit??   There is a person underneath all that purple fur. And he called himself Marco Polo - Who knows where he bought this ensemble, but what was the cashier  thinking when Marco said, "...And I'll take the leg warmers too!"

On 44th & 7th ave he finishes his phone call and poses for the camera. "Did you get the leg warmers, you gotta get the leg warmers," says Marco.
**********************************
This outfit is the result of two fur coats being cut and stitched together.  The leg warmers are actually the sleeves from coat #2 and the hat is left over material. The rest of this coat was turned into a vest for his wife....so as it turns out, it is a "His" and "Hers" ensemble. And just in case you were wondering, he has several more.


1 comment:

spill your guts here