About Me

My photo
Welcome My name is Tess. I'm a 9-5 New Yorker and traveler. My hobbies include destroying suitcases, photo-bombing tourists in Times Square, and taking long romantic ADHD walks around the globe. Welcome!

May 23, 2012

Dancing With The Stars - In Times Square




DWTS champion Donald Driver proves that football players can win popularity as well as dance contests.

OK So I didn't actually tango with Season 14 champions but I drooled heavily watching Donald Driver and William Levy strut out of the Good Day America studios for a little face time with the fans. Public relations people hyped up the crowd and the champs rolled in looking fabulous at 7am. And I took to snapping up photos with the stealth of a paparazzi - enjoy!




Peta Murgatroyd and Katherine Jenkins share some girl talk

Petra: Girl, did you see William's extra-medium T-shirt?
Katherine: No girl, I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Donald's middle finger


Dear William:  Your dance moves my not be flawless but that's only because your smile melted the dance floor. Therefore you had an unfair disadvantage.  

Donald: Oh-ma-gawd I just realized I forgot to turn the stove off!!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill your guts here